Reader Series: 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events'

With daily prompts up and running again, and me spending more time reading on public transportation (and being a massive dork), I couldn't help being super excited when Netflix released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming show. That excitement reached peak levels this morning when I found out about the official website.


Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events was a major part of my childhood library. It was a fantastical series that didn't worry all that much about frightening or shocking any children that might stumble across the books. It also served as a significantly more fun dictionary for avid readers.

With the new series starting up in fourteen weeks, I decided to start a series of my own. Each week, I'll read one of the books: starting with Bad Beginning on October 13th, and continuing through all 13 books in the series and Snicket's own Unauthorized Autobiography.

Stay tuned for reviews every Thursday from October 13th through January 12th!

Comments