April 21: Thursday is Friday

Inspiration for breakfast by Jennet Liaw

Good morning, wordsmiths! In case I haven't said so already, I'm a major procrastinator. There isn't anything I won't procrastinate if it's an obligatory task - like homework or laundry or exercising or even writing sometimes. Hence my love of lists. I can list out what I need to do and work through the list in increments rather than being overwhelmed by just knowing I have to do everything.

Today:


  • A glass of water - I always wake up thirsty.
  • Household tasks - A clean home is a creative home.
  • Breakfast - Honey Nut and lowfat milk. Mmmm.
  • Reading Challenge - Check back at 10am.
  • Class prep - I told you. I procrastinate on homework.
  • Dinosaur study - Midterm season is upon us.
  • School time - 2 to 4pm, all about Imagination & Creativity.
  • Grocery list - Yes, I do math before I shop. I'm on a budget.
  • Watch new episodes of my shows - Bob's Burgers and The Flash, anyone? Anyone?
  • Other blog work - Did I mention my procrastination?
  • Dinner - Do you know how much I want pizza?
  • Daily writing stretches - at least 500 words, though I try to aim for 1k.
  • Early to bed - I need to stop waking up tired.

So, not my busiest day. But it's Thursday. In college, that's Friday because I don't have classes on Fridays. That means Fridays are either shopping days or creative influx days. I'm aiming for creative influx this week (and maybe some pizza. Gosh I'm hungry). Let's get this day rolling!

Comments